C:\apache-tomcat-9.0.45\conf which is CATALINA_BASE\conf

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 5, 2022 8:43 AM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Connection pool

CAUTION: This email originated from outside the organization. DO NOT click
links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content
is safe.

On 05/05/2022 16:39, Mohamed Eliyas Abdul Kadar wrote:
> This file is from context.xml for the datasource.

Repeating my previous question:

What is the full path to this context.xml file relative to CATALINA_BASE?

Mark

> C:\apache-tomcat-9.0.45\bin>startup.bat
> Using CATALINA_BASE:   "C:\apache-tomcat-9.0.45"
> Using CATALINA_HOME:   "C:\apache-tomcat-9.0.45"
> Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: "C:\apache-tomcat-9.0.45\temp"
> Using JRE_HOME:        "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_281"
> Using CLASSPATH:
> "C:\apache-tomcat-9.0.45\bin\bootstrap.jar;C:\apache-tomcat-9.0.45\bin\tomcat-juli.jar"
> Using CATALINA_OPTS:   ""

This communication and its attachments contain confidential information and is