Hello Mohan,

The target server uses SSL. The server therefore has a private key and the
client must have the corresponding public key.
The error message tells, that your client doesn't have the public key and
therefore doesn't trust the servers private key.
Usually the private key is signed by a certificate authority or for development
it can also be self-signed.
Check the "certificate tree" in the browser to check which party has signed the
private key and get the public key of the root certificate.
This public key must be imported into the java truststore.

Here is an example of that tree / chain of trust:
https://i.stack.imgur.com/julIO.png

Greetings, Thomas