Hello,

I'm creating a SAP application performing REST call on an API running on Tomcat. Tomcat runs behind an apache reverse-proxy and communication between them use http. The calls are executed with axios using a basic authentication.

Everything runs fine for a moment, but for an unknown reason all http request are hanging after some time and hundreds or maybe thousands requests (if these metrics make any sense).

In chrome, the requests are in a 'pending' status.

Restarting chrome allows to do one or two requests and then issue occurs again

Restarting apache doesn't change anything.

Restarting Tomcat resolve the situation. Tomcat shutdow is a bit longer. Request in chrome ends when tomcat stops.

I'm not very inspired by this issue and actually trying to find inspiration in jmx and log files but nothing pops up.

Does someone have an idea ?

thanks

Stephane