Hello,

The configuration in detail depends on the Tomcat version you are using.
In principal, you have to add a connector element within the server.xml

For tomcat 9 e.g.: https://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-9.0-doc/ssl-howto.html

The connector element has attributes for the private and public key (and
intermediates).
After configuration I recommend to check SSL configuration via SSL-Labs, they
offer an online-check.