Prasenjit,

On 8/3/22 03:19, Prasenjit Dey wrote:
Tomcat Version: 8.5.81.0
Operating System: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
RAM: 8gb
Java Version: 1.8.0_312
Architecture: 64Bit

Hi,

I am facing a problem regarding our application hosted in Tomcat. Our infrastructure is on Azure Cloud. We have hosted our application in Tomcat on a virtual machine deployed from Azure. After few hours of usage, we are experiencing that the Tomcat is going down automatically and we are not able to browse the application. From the memory point of view we have seen that when the problem is occurring then Tomcat service is using 1.4GB of memory. Attaching the Tomcat logs and server.xml for your reference. Please feel free to connect with us if you need any additional information. We are awaiting for your reply.

Do you have anything in the Tomcat logs about the shutdown? Or does the process just disappear? Have you looked at /var/log/messages to see if the OOME killer is killing your application?

What are the parameters you use to launch Tomcat? (Specifically, your heap-related parameters)?

-chris