Ok, I'm asking a rather simple, stupid (in my opinion) question, but here goes:

What is the best practice form of connector for SSL. Is it the old-school
coyote connector or the connector with the <SSLHostConfig...> section?

Are the two interchangeable, or does the SSLHostConfig one rely on openssl and
won't work without it? The documentation is confusing me on a hump day
afternoon.

Thanks,

Dream * Excel * Explore * Inspire
Jon McAlexander
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Asst. Vice President
He/His

Middleware Product Engineering
Enterprise CIO | EAS | Middleware | Infrastructure Solutions

8080 Cobblestone Rd | Urbandale, IA 50322
MAC: F4469-010
Tel 515-988-2508 | Cell 515-988-2508

jonmcalexan...@wellsfargo.com<mailto:jonmcalexan...@wellsfargo.com>
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are
not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not
use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any
information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise
the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for
your cooperation.