Hi Mark.

On 23.08.22 08:32, Mark Thomas wrote:
On 23/08/2022 00:36, Alex wrote:
Dear Mohan.

your E-Mail address is invalid!

moha...@ramco.com.INVALID

That isn't something the OP has done. That change is made by the ASF mail servers else many subscribers won't receive list emails.

https://blogs.apache.org/infra/search?q=munging

That does not helps to support you.

Just reply to the list and the OP will see the response.

Thank you Mark for clarification and please accept my apologize for lack of knowledge and the noise.

Mark

Regards
Alex

Regards