Anthony,

On 1/13/23 12:03, Anthony Dell'Anno wrote:
Chris,
No, I haven’t seen those replies, but I have changed from JavaFX to Jakarta, as
StackOverflow suggested that, too.
What I’m experiencing now, is the old version of my HelloWorld class running,
when I’ve updated it slightly, have recompiled it, and have placed the new
class file in the webapps directory.
Do you, or does anybody else have sny servlet book suggestions?
Amazon only had this and one other that was even older.

Please go back and read the responses from the other day. Check the (threaded) mailing list archives. The subject was "Tomcat 10.1.4 HTTP Status 404 and 500 Help". Some of your questions have already been answered.

-chris

On Friday, January 13, 2023, 8:23 AM, Christopher Schultz