Rajagopalan,

On 2/1/23 10:22, Rajagopalan Hariharan wrote:
No it is not working even after setting the same.

Can you copy/paste the entire contents (with any secrets removed) of your Java Options section?

After changing that, you did both "save" and re-restart the service, right? Did you ensure that it actually restarted?

-chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2023 3:41 PM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: [External] : Re: Tomcat as a Windows Service not picking JAVA_OPTS
parameter

On 01/02/2023 02:37, Rajagopalan Hariharan wrote:
Hi,

I have deployed ORDS 22.4 version in Tomcat 9 (which is installed as a Windows
Service).

For ORDS to work e have to set JAVA_OPTS parameter before starting Tomcat.

This works perfectly fine when set in cmd and Tomcat started in cmd using
startup.bat.

But when you start as service, I have tried setting the parameter in ENV
variables , right click services and include in Startup, Catalina.properties -
nothing worked.

Using Tomcat9w.exe, navigate to the Java tab and add the necessary entries
under Java Options. Each entry should be on a new line.

Mark