thank you i really appreciate that - and whats wrong with loonies and
toonies?! hahaha

haven't figured it out yet, I did add the path="" tag, it didn't help at
all. its almost like its just ignoring the actual content of the
context.xml but is reading it, because it is attempting to deploy the app
based off the context - which is good, but bad that it's not reading the
resources. so not really sure what to do.

on an unrelated note... I'm running this MySQL server right... lol

Kevin Huntly
Email: kmhun...@gmail.com
Cell: 716/424-3311