On 23/08/2023 14:20, John Jiang wrote:
Hi Mark,
Thanks for your reply!

On Thu, Aug 24, 2023 at 12:15 AM Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> wrote:

On 23/08/2023 00:44, John Jiang wrote:
Hi,
I'm using tomcat-embed-core 9.0.78 + OpenJDK 11.o.19.
My project needs a custom javax.net.ssl.SSLContext implementation.

Why? What problem are you trying to solve?

My project needs alternative cipher suites, EC group and signature scheme.

How can I integrate this custom SSLContext to the embedded Tomcat
server?
I don't find any convenient API for this case.
Do I have to provide a new SSLImplementation, and then pass it to a
custom
Connector?

You shouldn't need a custom connector. As things stand currently, you
would need a custom SSLImplementation although you should be able to
extend the exising JSSE support for most of that.

How can I take the default Connector to use this custom SSLImplementation?

https://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-11.0-doc/config/http.html

Look for sslImplementationName

Mark

I didn't find the public APIs or configurations to do that.
It looks need to set this new SSLImplementation class name in method
Connector::initInternal.