On 03/10/2023 06:16, Nithin P wrote:
Hi,

I'm using Apache Ofbiz v18.12.06 While I'm trying to upload an image for
vulnerability scanning it shows CVE-2020-1938. I have tried to update to the
latest version having the same issue, Does Anyone know where the tomcat conf
files are stored in the Apache OFBiz application or how to disable ajp 8009
protocol in Apache OFBiz thanks in advance.

Those are all questions best asked to the Apache Ofbiz project. The Tomcat community has no visibility of how Ofbiz is using and/or configuring Tomcat.

If Ofbiz is using server.xml (you can search for that file) you could try removing the AJP Connector element from that file. If Ofbiz is using embedded Tomcat then you'll definitely need to ask the Ofbiz folks.

Mark