No.

You need the clientlibs or something like that for some GUI things.

Settings the property java.awt.headless=false helps a lot for server apps. But
the port/package stilll has the dependency for xorg-client-libs. See
/usr/ports/www/tomcat55.

Ronald.

On Mon Jul 24 17:27:45 CEST 2006 Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>