From: news [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of maya
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2006 3:29 PM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: Re: Tomcat on Win Server 2003?

thank you.. I just asked because searching for sthg like 'tomcat windows
2003 server' came across a post somewhere where they talk about running
Tomcat under IIS.. (http://www.junlu.com/msg/77407.html)
so when I saw this I thought maybe in Win Server 2003, since it's kind
of geared -- I think -- towards asp.NET development, you can only run it
in conjunction with IIS..  but I don't want that.. I want to be able to
run it as a stand-alone server, just like I did in Windows 2000..

thanks again..