Hello together,

we have updated the Tomcat from Version 9.0.65 to Version 9.0.79.

We are running tomcat on Windows Server 2019

Our Tomcat Version is delivered with SAP BusinessObjects.

We have configured for our Web Application which runs on the Tomcat the SAML2
Authentication, after the update to the Version  9.0.79 we are seeing in the
"stdout.log" File the following message:

13:26:17.576 [main] ERROR
org.opensaml.saml2.metadata.provider.AbstractReloadingMetadataProvider - Error
occurred while attempting to refresh metadata from
'E:\WEB-INF\idp-meta-downloaded.xml'
org.opensaml.saml2.metadata.provider.MetadataProviderException: Metadata file
'E:\WEB-INF\idp-meta-downloaded.xml' does not exist

We are not understand the message is popping up now and why the Tomcat is
searching outside of his Installation Directory (E:\BO\tomcat) . I'm search on
Google and Tomcat Help Pages, but I not found how we can adjust the search
location for the SAML2 Metadata Provider File?

Can you help us here? Is this a wrong configuration? Or a Problem with Tomcat?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Tobias Blum B.Sc.
Principal SAP Technical Consultant / Teamlead
FJ CE SD BA&CS PBS SAP B&S 7

[Associate]

Certified SAP Business Objects BIP 4.1
Certified SAP Business Objects BIP
4.3<https://www.credly.com/badges/bfb8c72a-58ad-4351-8ce8-4c1db73e7000/public_url>
Certified SAP System Administration NW 7.31 (Oracle
DB)<https://www.credly.com/badges/db50b30d-82cb-40dc-9fe4-155da5a28561/public_url>
Microsoft AZURE
Administrator<https://learn.microsoft.com/api/achievements/share/en-us/BlumTobias-2289/7EJRL34Z?sharingId=DED93857078D8FFA>

[cid:image002.png@01DA4F9D.4F652760]
Fujitsu
Konrad-Zuse-Straße 16, 74172 Neckarsulm, Germany
T              +49 7132 366-1111
M            -
F              -
E              tobias.b...@fujitsu.com<mailto:tobias.b...@fujitsu.com>
W            fujitsu.com<http://www.fujitsu.com/>
Firmenangaben Fujitsu Services
GmbH<https://www.fujitsu.com/de/about/local/subsidiary/>

[cid:image003.png@01DA4F9D.4F652760]<https://www.facebook.com/login/?next=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FFujitsuICT>
  [cid:image004.png@01DA4F9D.4F652760] <https://twitter.com/Fujitsu_Global>
[cid:image005.png@01DA4F9D.4F652760] <https://www.youtube.com/c/Fujitsu>
[cid:image006.png@01DA4F9D.4F652760]
<https://corporate-blog.global.fujitsu.com/fgb/>
[cid:image007.png@01DA4F9D.4F652760]
<https://www.linkedin.com/authwall?trk=bf&trkInfo=AQGWhlce9gFH5gAAAX0UIod4_UR5Do_5ss3a_2f1TbkSl3VAS8JMlJuJyqFeTjQ7ooreQUVW2eLPdxHpdzldp22a-oJtfvo103-7_zPiUAmWx1D7vTBjoR1XkeJkGyBBnP18cIM=&originalReferer=&sessionRedirect=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.linkedin.com%2Fcompany%2Ffujitsu>

Working Hours (normal case):
- 05:00am to 2:30pm CET

OnCall Duty:
-

Next planned absence:
-

Allgemeine Informationen zur Datenverarbeitung im Rahmen unserer allgemeinen
Geschäftstätigkeit in Deutschland sind
hier<https://www.fujitsu.com/de/resources/navigation/informationspflichten.html>
 abrufbar.
<This communication contains information that is confidential, proprietary in
nature and/or privileged.  It is for the exclusive use of the intended
recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) or the person
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient(s), please note that
any form of dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is
communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the
original communication. Thank you for your cooperation. Please be advised that
neither Fujitsu, its affiliates, its employees or agents accept liability for
any errors, omissions or damages caused by delays of receipt or by any virus
infection in this message or its attachments, or which may otherwise arise as a
result of this e-mail transmission.>