From: Thomas Hoffmann (Speed4Trade GmbH)
<thomas.hoffm...@speed4trade.com.INVALID>
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2024 12:49 PM
To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Subject: AW: TOMCAT CERTIFICATE RENEWAL

******This mail has been sent from an external source. Do not reply to it, or
open any links/attachments unless you are sure of the sender's identity.******

Hello Ganesan,

Take a look at the server.xml and inspect the https connector.
There should be a reference to the key file and certificate-file.
Depending on the used format (pem, jks etc) you need to update these files.

Greetings,
Thomas

the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or
any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.