I am tomcat 4.1.29 as standalone web server with the CoyoteConnector and the
configuration as follows

port="8080"               minProcessors="5" maxProcessors="75"

               enableLookups="true" redirectPort="8443"

               useURIValidationHack="false" disableUploadTimeout="true" />

I noticed the memory leak if there are multiple repeated requests from same
browser simultaneously without waiting for response. It is keep accumulating
the memory and not releasing for eve r(even after the session timeout).

Similar test case with 100 requests ( ran to completion) one after other is
not leaking any memory.

We are using Synchronized Token while submitting the forms but we are not
using the same in other cases like HTTP/GET.

I ran the tomcat with JProfiler and noticed that the memory leak is pointing
to org.apache.coyote.http11.InternalInputBuffer.

I used the Tomcat 4.1.31 and still has same problem.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Bhakta