Thanks for the reply Michael,

I'm trying to achieve retrieving delegated credentials. I'm confused by the
debug output because I'm being told that authentication succeeded but no
indication of why I'm not receiving delegated credentials other than there
are none.I have looked over the delegation rules for the service account
and SPN multiple times. When you mentioned "S4U is tried, but not
configured for that account. Totally fine" What does that mean? Is there a
specific place on Tomcat or Windows I need to look for this?

What I'm expecting to see outputted "Delegated Creds have pname=
tdela...@subdomain.domain.com sname=krbtgt/SUBDOMAIN.DOMAIN.COM
authtime=null starttime={date/timestamp} endtime={date/timestamp}"

P.S
I see in my ktpass command I made a typo and meant to put SA_EX_VAISSO
instead of "SA_EX_SSO"