Hi all,

I am curious if there are any cons to deploying a webapp without using a war
file.  Our web app has just always traditionally been 'unzipped' as a set of
folders within the Tomcat/webapps/ROOT directory.  However I have been doing
some troubleshooting using procmon.exe from Sysinternals and it appears that
tomcat is constantly looking for Root.war file.  Not sure if I have something
misconfigured or this behavior is just normal?  The app will start up but does
have some issues with loading all features  (takes 2+ hours) .

Running Tomcat 8.0.43.

Thank you,
Brandie

Regeneron - Internal

This e-mail and any attachment hereto, is intended only for use by the
addressee(s) named above and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this email, or any attachment hereto,
is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error please immediately
notify me by return electronic mail and permanently delete this email and any
attachment hereto, any copy of this e-mail and of any such attachment, and any
printout thereof. Finally, please note that only authorized representatives of
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. have the power and authority to enter into
business dealings with any third party.