Andrew,

   Our application is currently employed Tomcat 4.0.6. I'd like this to be
upgraded to version 4.1.12.
   Is there documentation which explains a step by step process of how to
do this?

Thanks,
Ibrahim

Andrew Miehs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
07/28/2006 09:59 AM
Please respond to "Tomcat Users List"

        To:     "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Tomcat Upgrade

On 28/07/2006, at 6:55 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Anyone know of website which has a step by step procedure to upgrade?

What exactly is your problem with upgrading? The 'webapp' or the
installation of tomcat 5?

I would just install a new version of tomcat, with the JVM that you
want, parallel, then then install your webapp - and see what happens.
I don't quite understand the problem...

Regards

Andrew