On 8/3/06, Gamefaqs Philippines <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Of course they can -- the OP is talking about two different domains.
>So there would be two <Host> elements, each having its own ROOT
>context.

>So simple, no mod_rewrite nonsense required...

But I'm still probably be needing mod_jk right? How do I point each IP to my
application?

Do you need Apache httpd for some reason? Supporting PHP or
some other non-Java app? If not, forget it and mod_jk.

Each individual app (Context) is contained within the appropriate Host
element. That's it.

--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ [EMAIL PROTECTED]