Mark,

The distinction does not appear to be the case. On my old development system which does work, I can go via apache or directly to port 8009 and they both work.

-- Rob

Mark Thomas wrote:
Rob Tanner wrote:
Hi,

I'm building a new development system.  I can access my applications
directly from my browser 0n port 8009, but not through Apache.

If it works through a browser you must have the connector configured
for http. You need to configure it for ajp for it to work with the
Apache connector.

Mark