Hello All,
      I am currently trying to get apache to talk to
JBoss/Tomcat. Basically My Apache server is on the
internet and the JBoss/Tomcat (application) server is
behind a firewall. I'm trying to use the Apache Tomcat
connector (mod_jk). However I can't seem to get things
working. If anyone could point me to some examples, I
would appreciate it. Here are some errors from my log
's.
[error] jk_ajp_common.c (1851): can't resolve tomcat
address localhost
[error] jk_ajp_common.c (1854): invalid host and port
machinename 8009
[error] jk_worker.c (158): validate failed for
Corporate
[error] jk_worker.c (256): failed to create worker
Corporate

What's this really mean?
Thanks for any thought's and or suggestions.
V/R
Brian