From: josemanuel lopez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2006 1:00 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: session drop from https to http

Hi

The reazon is because the seesion is  created with
info  from the call: example: IP address,  Port Etc,
and  Tomcat has to  create  a new session because the
info is different, I'm being trying to find a solution
for this problem, but still I'm working on that. I'll
keep you  posted...or if you  find a solution please
forward that  to me

Thanks