Thanks for your quick response.

I have another question.
In tomcat-connector document
(http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/config/workers.html)
, I can not find any clue of syntax error about 'retries=0'.
Isn't zero valid value when I don't want to retry?
What value should I use when I don't want to retry?

It feel that the syntax error ('retries=0') is NOT the direct reason
of 'validate failed for XXX' or 'factory failed lb for XXX' error,
because the error shows up occasionally.

/Jongjin

On 9/1/06, Mladen Turk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Jongjin Choi wrote:
> Can anyone give me a hint what makes the following mod_jk error.
> I use isapi_redirect.dll 1.2.14 with IIS 6.0 on Windows 2003.

Syntax error. retries=0

BTW, 1.2.15 is broken. Use at least 1.2.16

Regards,
Mladen