Me thinks that Mr. Nicholas Irving is talking a bit "tongue-in-cheek" what with his 2 consecutive posts mentioning some money! You all agree?
Filip Hanik - Dev Lists wrote:

gee, this is so BS, you don't have to go through all that effort.
download all the source in a single package from
http://tomcat.apache.org/download-55.cgi

don't pay anyone for decompilation instructions, for open source, you can always get the source, for closed source its illegal anyway.

Filip

Nicholas Irving wrote:

That is too much hard work, whenever I want to look @ the source for a class
I just decompile and it gte me a 100% accurate copy, no need to hit the
Internet to get the source I already have on my desktop. For an extra $5 I
will throw in the "How to view Java Source within Eclispe" PDF.

NIrving