Mohan2005 wrote:
Is there a numbering scheme used when releasing mod_jk stable versions?

No. We tried that more then a year ago, but
then decide not to.

For example, some software releases use EVEN numbers as STABLE releases and
ODD numbers as UNSTABLE releases.

Example:  1.2.18 - stable release
                 1.2.19 - unstable release

We follow the same system as Apache Tomcat does,
and IMHO the rest of ASF projects.

- Someone from committers applies to act as RM.
- The release gets proposed on the developers list.
- If there are no objections the release gets tagged.
- Usually a week after that we have a VOTE.
- RM releases the version.

Regards,
Mladen.