Same problem here.
Any idea ?

On 3/29/06, Sean O'Reilly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I hope someone can help me with this.

I have been searching the archives for similar problems and have found
a few but with no solutions.

Running Fedora core 4, apache2.2 and tomcat5.5 jdk1.5 and am getting the
following error in catalina.out on a regular basis.

29-Mar-2006 21:43:40 org.apache.jk.common.HandlerRequest invoke
SEVERE: Error decoding request
java.io.IOException
        at
org.apache.jk.common.JkInputStream.receive(JkInputStream.java:252) at
org.apache.jk.common.HandlerRequest.decodeRequest(HandlerRequest.java:500)
at org.apache.jk.common.HandlerRequest.invoke(HandlerRequest.java:352)
at org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.invoke(ChannelSocket.java:743) at
org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.processConnection(ChannelSocket.java:675)
at org.apache.jk.common.SocketConnection.runIt(ChannelSocket.java:866)
at
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:683)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
######################
HEX DUMP
######################
29-Mar-2006 21:43:40 org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket
processConnection WARNING: processCallbacks status 2

can anyone else who has seen this error point me in the right direction
to fix it.

Thanks.
--
Sean O'Reilly
Systems Administrator

http://www.secpay.com

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mobile 07917 463906

DDI 01732 300212

This email contains information which is confidential. It is for the
exclusive use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, please
note that any distribution, dissemination, copying or use of this
communication or the information in it is prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please telephone me immediately.

Pascal Alberty
http://pascal.albertyorban.be