Check your connectiontimeout value. May be it is too high ?
Have you a heavy load on this server ? How many (concurent) users ?

On 10/18/06, Derek Wormdahl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
We initially started this project running on the Sun JVM but ran into an
issue with the JVM aborting when doing a PDF conversion in the
application.  Some conflict with the iText libraries or something.
JRockit was the only JVM that seemed to not have the problem.  We
haven't tried the Sun JVM since we've noticed these issues but it may be
a tradeoff we need to make in order to see if the problem persists.  So
do you think it's more likely a JVM bug/issue opposed to an application
issue?

Thanks,
-Derek
--