Maybe I missed something, but I didn't see a worker.list in the configuration.

Mladen Turk wrote:
VikasSharma-ATG, Noida wrote:

That's it, there's nothing after these lines when I access my
application. No errors, just the debug lines. I've checked
isapi_redirect.dll has execute and write permissions.
I doubt on the below mention log entry, I think instead of localhost it
should point towards my application server machine.
[Tue Oct 17 07:32:10 2006] [1760:0412] [debug] jk_ajp_common.c (1922):
worker ajp13 contact is 'localhost:8009'

OK. You probably have corrupted IIS Metabase.
Download either IIS 6.0 Resource Kit Tools or
IIS Metabase explorer from ripcodesoftware
http://www.ripcordsoftware.com/IISMetabaseExplorer/download.aspx

Then delete all jakarta filters.
(You probably have few of them)

After that manually install the filter.

If you have used the isapi installer (from previous
isapi_redirect versions) it could corrupt the IIS Metabase.

Regards,
Mladen.