> From: Ronny Batty [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: logging.properties and Filter problem
>
> We have several sites happily running on
> 5.5.13 on Linux and I would prefer not to
> upgrade the server and potentially introduce
> different problems, if at all possible.

It would still be worthwhile to try 5.5.17 (or 5.5.20) on a test Linux
box and see if the problem is resolved.

> When I mentioned contexts we actually have several Host
> elements defined, each with a single Context element,
> we have several domains all pointing to the same server
> that each need their own webapps/ROOT.

You would normally do this with a separate appBase attribute for each
<Host>.  If you want to share the appBase, then you can put a separate
ROOT.xml file in conf/Catalina/[host] for each host you have defined.
The <Context> element in each ROOT.xml would point to the appropriate
docBase for that host.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.