> From: Steve Pribyl [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Sample 404 error
>
> I seem to having an issue with FC5 and tomcat.

I just downloaded and dropped sample.war into my webapps directory and
it was immediately accessible, so the problem is likely some
configuration issue with your installation of Tomcat.

Is this a 3rd-party packaging of Tomcat?  If so, vendors occasionally
change the default settings in a misguided attempt to make Tomcat
"better".  In particular, look at the autoDeploy attribute of the <Host>
element in conf/server.xml.  You could also just try restarting Tomcat,
assuming that deployOnStartup hasn't been turned off.

Might want to consider downloading and installing a real copy of Tomcat
from the tomcat.apache.org site.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.