Changing the port-number from 80 works!

Thanks so much.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephan Schöffel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2006 3:00 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Hi

in server.xml look for this line:

<Connector port="80" maxHttpHeaderSize="8192" maxThreads="150"
minSpareThreads="25" maxSpareThreads="75" enableLookups="false"
redirectPort="8443" acceptCount="100" connectionTimeout="20000"
disableUploadTimeout="true"/>

and change port then point to the tomcat start page via your browser
using:
localhost:port (eg localhost:8123)