Hi, i am new to tomcat and i have two problem :
first one in a tomcat 5.5.9 when i use the request.getServletPath() and request.getContextPath() i get different answer than a tomcat 5.5.19 (or 20), has this function change in the new tomcat?

Second question and the more important is how to use the server.xml and context.xml to work together
here is my problem :

i would like to setup a virtual host on tomcat, so i put on my server.xml file this :
<Host name="vhost1.mydomain.com" debug="0"
appBase="/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/myaccount/"
unpackWARs="true"  autoDeploy="true">
</Host>

and on
/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/myaccount/META-INF/context.xml :
<Context path="" docBase="" override="true">
</Context>

I have try many different things (docBase="myaccount" etc)
but i always get the same answer :
Alert!: HTTP/1.1 400 No Host matches server name vhost1.mydomain.com

does anybody can help ?
Regards