Chris,

Thanks much fo respond to my issues.

My problem occured when I tried to
access Tomcat using more than two context.  The traffic
for port 80 will forward to Tomcat fine if I use only the
ROOT context. In another word, it will only worked with ROOT
and not with any other new context that I created.

I want to mention that it worked with
port 8080 for all three new instances.  For instance:

http://www.tticket.com:8080/tticket/index.jsp
http://www.popmon.com:8080/tom/index.jsp
http://www.tom.com:8080/popmon/index.jsp

However, it will not work when I run these
http://www.tticket.com/index.jsp
http://www.popmon.com/index.jsp
http://www.tom.com/index.jsp

Again, it will work if I just use the default ROOT context.
So, I know the mod_jk is working fine but only with the
default ROOT context.

Here are what I have under tomcat home directory:

/app/webapps/tticket
/app/webapps/popmon
/app/webapps/tom

The Apache doc home is under

/www/tticket
/www/popmon
/www/tom

Here are the files that I am currently using

**** httpd.conf file **********************
<VirtualHost 192.168.0.227:80>
        ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        ServerName www.tticket.com
        DocumentRoot /www/tticket
        ErrorLog /www/tticket/logs/error_log
        CustomLog /www/tticket/logs/access_log common
        JkMount /tticket/*.jsp worker1
        JkMount /tticket/*.jspx worker1
        JkMount /tticket/*.servlet worker1
        JkMount /tticket/login* worker1
        JkMount /tticket/servlet/* worker1
        # Deny direct access to WEB-INF
        <LocationMatch ".*WEB-INF.*">
                AllowOverride None
                deny from all
        </LocationMatch>
</VirtualHost>
#NameVirtualHost 192.168.0.228:80
<VirtualHost 192.168.0.228:80>
        ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        ServerName support.popmon.com
        DocumentRoot /www/popmon
        ErrorLog /www/popmon/logs/error_log
        CustomLog /www/popmon/logs/access_log common
        JkMount /popmon/*.jsp worker2
        JkMount /popmon/*.jspx worker2
        JkMount /popmon/*.servlet worker2
        JkMount /popmon/login* worker2
        JkMount /popmon/servlet/* worker2
        # Deny direct access to WEB-INF
        <LocationMatch ".*WEB-INF.*">
                AllowOverride None
                deny from all
        </LocationMatch>
</VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost 192.168.0.229:80>
        ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        ServerName www.tom.com
        DocumentRoot /www/tom
        ErrorLog /www/tom/logs/error_log
        CustomLog /www/tom/logs/access_log common
        JkMount /tom/*.jsp worker3
        JkMount /tom/*.jspx worker3
        JkMount /tom/*.servlet worker3
        JkMount /tom/login* worker3
        JkMount /tom/servlet/* worker3
        # Deny direct access to WEB-INF
        <LocationMatch ".*WEB-INF.*">
                AllowOverride None
                deny from all
        </LocationMatch>
</VirtualHost>
#
Include conf/mod_jk.conf

******** end of httpd.conf file *********

**** mod_jk.conf file *****************
# Load mod_jk module
LoadModule    jk_module  modules/mod_jk.so
# Where to find workers.properties
JkWorkersFile conf/workers.properties
# Where to put jk logs
JkLogFile     logs/mod_jk.log
# Set the jk log level [debug/error/info]
#JkLogLevel    info
JkLogLevel    debug
# Select the log format
# JkOptions indicate to send SSL KEY SIZE,
JkOptions     +ForwardKeySize +ForwardURICompat -
ForwardDirectories
# JkRequestLogFormat set the request format
JkRequestLogFormat     "%w %V %T"
# Send servlet for context /examples to worker named worker1
# JkMount  /examples/servlet/* router
# Send JSPs  for context /examples to worker named worker1
# JkMount  /examples/*.jsp router
#JkMount /cluster-test/* router

***** end of mod_jk.conf file ****************

*** workers.properties file ************
#
workers.tomcat_home=/app/webapps

#
# workers.java_home should point to your Java installation.
Normally
# you should have a bin and lib directories beneath it.
#
workers.java_home=/usr/java/jdk1.5.0_07

#
# You should configure your environment slash... ps=\ on NT
and / on UNIX
# and maybe something different elsewhere.
#
ps=/

#**********************
# List workers
worker.list=worker1,worker2,worker3
#
# Define worker1
# workers.properties - ajp13
worker.worker1.port=8110
worker.worker1.host=192.168.0.227
worker.worker1.type=ajp13
worker.worker1.cachesize=100
worker.worker1.cache_timeout=60
worker.worker1.socket_keepalive=1
worker.worker1.socket_timeout=5
worker.worker1.recycle_timeout=30
#
# Define worker2
# workers.properties - ajp13
worker.worker2.port=8111
worker.worker2.host=192.168.0.228
worker.worker2.type=ajp13
worker.worker2.cachesize=100
worker.worker2.cache_timeout=60
worker.worker2.socket_keepalive=1
worker.worker2.socket_timeout=5
worker.worker2.recycle_timeout=30
#
# Define worker3
# workers.properties - ajp13
worker.worker3.port=8112
worker.worker3.host=192.168.0.229
worker.worker3.type=ajp13
worker.worker3.cachesize=100
worker.worker3.cache_timeout=60
worker.worker3.socket_keepalive=1
worker.worker3.socket_timeout=5
worker.worker3.recycle_timeout=30

*** end of workers.properties file *********

*** server.xml file ************

    <Connector port="8110"
               enableLookups="false" redirectPort="8443"
protocol="AJP/1.3" />

    <Connector port="8111"
               enableLookups="false" redirectPort="8444"
protocol="AJP/1.3" />

    <Connector port="8112"
               enableLookups="false" redirectPort="8445"
protocol="AJP/1.3" />

 <Host name="localhost" appBase="/app/webapps"
       unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true"

Tom