I was being polite, (if a little indirect), as I'd noticed that it
wasn't the first time that you'd posted the question.

List members normally respond if the question is interesting, even if
it's not relevant - which is the case here.  It's not a Tomcat problem,
ergo the Tomcat Users List membership is largely ignoring it.

As I said, and others have pointed out, you need to configure your
*router* to send traffic from outside to the computer on the inside,
Tomcat seems to be working fine.

As you seem to be a novice on interweb related matters, I'd like to
introduce you to a concept called a "search engine".  There are several
well-known types of "search engine", one of which is particularly
popular and is called "The Google".

You can find "The Google" by typing "http://www.google.com"; into your
"web browser".

Follow the simple instructions to beseech the Oracle of the Interweb
when the page has finished "loading", and may your question be answered.

Ahaaaahmen.