Thanks for the link.  I'll have to read it and see if it addresses why
things work when the request is to localhost, as opposed to machine name.

Christopher Schultz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
11/07/2006 08:07 AM
Please respond to
"Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>

Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: Request for WMV file to machine name doesn't work