Hello all.

I have been trying to find a simple way to bundle our webapp into a self
contained demo. Perhaps with a version of TC and JAVA in stalled that I know
will work. I have seen some applications doing similar things. i.e.
(Openreports)

What I would like bets is to have a single installer/script that would
install TC and my webapp and be ready to run out of the box as a demo.
Currently we specify the requirements to run our webapp as a demo, but this
amounts to basically having the potential client install a standard TC.

Most of our interested parties are not initially an IT type. So having a
simple installer that would install TC with our webapp on a single pc would
be great.

Any suggestions or offline input would be helpful. Thanks

Michael Hencin