On 11/15/06, Christopher Schultz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Chuck,

Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
>> From: Christopher Schultz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> Subject: Re: [OT[ How do I ........?
>>
>>> Belt and suspenders?
>> It's just a habit, okay!?   :P
>
> Not complaining; I think it's a clever and wholly appropriate thing to
> do.

Oh, that was me feigning horror. Everyone looks at me funny when I put
the terms "the wrong way". It doesn't bother me. It makes me look
war-torn or something. Or maybe just like an idiot who can't read his
own code ;)

as long as you don't parenthesise everything just for the fun of it,
like in tomcats code, you shouldn't have fear, warrior.

 public String getAuthType() {
       return (this.authType);
 }

being off topic, does someone know the source of this evil? :-)

regards
Leon