On 11/21/06, Andre Prasetya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 11/21/06, Harry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> PostgreSQL is excellent, IMHO - fast, and easy to administrate.
Yupe agreed, but for database that is used with frequent insert and delete
statement, I have to vacuum them frequently. Which is a boring task to do. I
created an agent that will vacuum the database every friday. Then I move it
to MySql because I think its more suited to my needs.

PostgreSQL has had autovacuum integrated into version 8.1 and newer
(released almost a year ago now), so saying you need to autovacuum is
no longer an argument against using Postgres.

-Dave