hi all,

i have one problem in my Java code design now.

actually i have user defined packages in the hierarchy com/dia/comp/Elements

I have one class MainWnd.java in com/dia/ package is referring Style.java in
comp and Tag.java in Elements package.

I have included import comp.Style and import comp.Elements.Tag inside
MainWnd.java file.

But when i compile MainWnd.java using javac command its displaying

MainWnd.java:1138: cannot find symbol
symbol : class Tag
location: class com.dia.MainWnd
Tag tag1 = tag.getElement (j);
^

MainWnd.java:2519: cannot find symbol
symbol : class Style
location: class com.dia.MainWnd
public static Style mySty = new Style("PIXEL");
^
For sample only i have mentioned two classes.

Tag.java file is also using two more java files. Packages are nested and
classes inside one package are referring classes in other packages..

I just want how to set classpath for overcoming this error.

i am not able to proceed because of this.

Please help me...

Expecting your earliest reply

--
Thanks and Regards