1. the path attribute of your context definition will be ignored by
tomcat 5.5.  The webapp itself will be deployed as RMS, not images.

2. Assuming you have an images folder in your RMS webapp and a file
named logo.gif exists there, the url
http://localhost:8080/RMS/images/logo.gif should work.  Check the logs
if it's not working.

3. Please don't hijack threads.  Join the list and send a NEW message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Replying to a message and changing the subject
isn't enough.

--David