I`m trying to install the tomcat 5.5.12 version on my computer, but I can not
run tomcat automatically by changing the service-properties from manual to
automatic. The tomcat service switches off after about 0.5 minutes. Even if i
restart the computer, tomcat does not switch on again automatically.

Do you have any idea what the bug for this problem is?