Yes, you can do this.
You have to get the ServletContext of the other web app.
Use your current servletContext and call getContext() with the uripath
of the other web app. Use the returned context to get a RequestDispatcher. Use the RequestDispatcher as you would normally.

See the servlet api as needed.

Stanley Yue wrote:
Hi all:

I have two webapps running in the same tomcat process.

I want to have one webapps perform a server-side forward to a servlet in the
second webapps?

Is this possible?
If not, what are some of the workarounds?

Thanks,

Stanley