From: Andre Prasetya [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 7 December 2006 8:45 PM
To: Tomcat Users List; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Is jsp designed for use by large websites

Is SJAS 9 really using tomcat inside ? its already 2.5 and the behaviour is
slightly different like the getContextPath(), and other function which
returns null at tomcat 5.5 has a return value at SJAS 9.

        Log log = Utility.getLogger(this);
        ServletContext context = evt.getServletContext();
        log.info("servlet context name : " + context.getServletContextName()
);
        log.info("server info : " + context.getServerInfo());
        log.info("servlet api " + context.getMajorVersion() + '.' +
context.getMinorVersion());

On 12/7/06, JiaDong Huang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> As far as I know, JBoss/SunOne are all bundling Tomcat inside.
>
> Not sure where the feeling of "the number of Tomcat users to attenuate
> over
> time" comes from.
>
> Dong

-Andre-

PCs are like air conditioner, if you open Windows, they don't work