Gael,

Marziou, Gael wrote:
>> Can you suggest a fix? I'm not sure how this kind of thing
>> could be safely veto'd... for instance, it might actually be
>> appropriate for a RequestDispatcher to be re-used in some
>> context (say, repeating a request twice) or even to do so
>> with different threads, as long as the access is done
>> strictly serially.
>
> Do you mean submitting an enhancement request with some proposed code?

Well, I'm sure the the developers would appreciate that, but meant just
a suggestion of how it might be done -- just in words, not necessarily
any code.

Often, problems like this only affect a small number of people, and
"fixing" them would break other people's code -- there's always someone
who found a way to use it in an unexpected way.

-chris