William L. Thomson Jr. wrote:

On Sun, 2006-12-24 at 18:32 -0500, Martin Gainty wrote:
William-
Just went to gentoo site and cant read the type (without a magnifying
glass)..apparently the font is cranked way down

No control over that sorry. But any browser should have the ability to
increase font size. All that is dictated by, well I have no clue ;) I
just know we make does in guidexml format. It get's parsed into what you
see ;) So all the docs look the same and etc. Not sure off hand who I
would talk to about that. However should be a local font issue. Either
change your default fonts, increase their sizes, or just enlarge the
fonts/text when you are on the page via the browsers options. Should be
in a context menu or something.

Browsers don't always have control over font size. Setting a font size in absolute terms like pixel units in the css can lock out user preference. I just saw the Gentoo site and it looked fine although it may not render that way in all browsers.

Merry Christmas!

--David