Hello !

I think it's a cache issue, too. Doesn't suffice to reload the page, for
testing purposes, you should also tell to your browser not to cache the
pages.

In firefox : edit / preferences / private life / cache then set it to 0 MB
and erase the currently chached files (don't know the english name of this
last option).

HTH,

Pierre