Hello Chuck, thanks for the quick reply. Yeah, we do have an apache2
with mod_jk configured. Even if the remote client points to a client,
it means that the apache is maintaining the connection alive? I can
understand the Keepalive status but why would it be so long on
servicing status? I'm not sure but I believe we have a 60s timeout on
the apache for connections.

Best regards

On 12/28/06, Caldarale, Charles R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> From: Vinicius Carvalho [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Questions about connector
>
> Here's a snippet of our connector properties under server.xml
>
> <Connector port="8009" address="${jboss.bind.address}"
>          maxThreads="1800" minSpareThreads="50" maxSpareThreads="150"
>          enableLookups="false" redirectPort="8443" debug="0"
>          connectionTimeout="60000"
>          protocol="AJP/1.3"/>

The above is the declaration for the AJP connector, used only when
front-ending Tomcat (or JBoss) with httpd or IIS.  Are you sure that's
the one you're using?  If so, then it's the front end that's keeping the
connection alive, not the real client.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.

IBM Certified SOA Solution Designer
IBM Database Associate - DB2 UDB V8.1 Family
Sun Certified Enterprise Architect (Part I)