I want to delete the web app that I have deployed .the code etc ..
Regards
Vijay

-----Original Message-----
From: Gregor Schneider [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 01, 2007 10:20 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: I have deployed build , using root user ,

> I have deployed build using root user on tomcat 5.0

 Lesson No 1: Never run Tomcat as root

Write that down for at least 100 times

Getting serious again:

What do you want to delete? The Tomcat-Installation? A web-app that
you distributed?

Please be specific

Cheers

Greg
gpgp-fp: 79A84FA526807026795E4209D3B3FE028B3170B2

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or
use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems
Pvt. Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.